GRANDVIEW KINSMEN COMMUNITY CENTER
To book your event or for more information
Call Jill at the Grandview Recreation Office 204-546-5260
Urgent Booking for Funeral Service (204-572-4072)
Weddings/Socials (Friday 4 PM – Sunday Noon)
(includes bar/kitchen) (Boardroom not included)
|Day prior to/Friday @ 9 AM || $275.00 |
|Day after event/Sunday to 4 PM ||$275.00|
Supper with Liquor Permit (no dance)
Supper only with no Liquor Permit
|Full day function (no supper) ||$325.00|
|Half day function (no supper) || $225.00|
|Use of kitchen || $100.00|
|Ross Cairns Memorial Boardroom ||$100.00|
|Community Group Events - Pop ||Free |
- A $100.00 deposit is required at time of booking to guarantee the date. Booking is not confirmed until deposit is received. This deposit is non-refundable except under extenuating circumstances.
- An additional fee will be charged if tables are not washed and garbage bagged/disposed of in accordance with Rental Agreement. This will come out of the damage deposit.
- The name of the security personnel must be received no later than 30 days prior to the event.
- Damage deposits are equal to the rental fee for the event and is required prior to receiving the keys.
- Cheque or cash only.
- Damage deposit will be returned within 7-10 business days of the event if facility found in satisfactory condition. If damage is sustained, any applicable refund is subject to the Contractors schedule for repair.
- It is required that all User Groups have a Commercial General Liability Insurance policy in the minimum amount of $2,000,000 (two million dollars). This coverage can be purchased through the Municipality. An application will be provided for you.
GRANDVIEW KINSMEN COMMUNITY CENTRE
Quick Hall Info
- Amount of Tables:
- 20 circular tables with a 5’ diameter (seats 8 maximum)
- 41 rectangular tables 96”x30” (seats 8 comfortably)
- 7 smaller tables (ideal for guest book table, etc.)
- Amount of Chairs: 315 total
- Along the back of the hall, including the bar there are 24 hooks
- Along the west wall (kitchen side), there are 14 hooks
- Along the east side, there are 15 hooks.
- Down the middle, there are 15 hooks.
- Stage: 28 feet x 15 feet
- P&H Mural: CANNOT BE COVERED
- MLCC Capacity
- Credit Union Hall - 392 persons
- Ross Cairns Boardroom – 47 persons
- Outdoor patio – 68 persons
- Ladder for decorating and umbrellas for patio tables are under the stage. Also the clear Christmas lights are under the stage.
- Large coffee pots are to be only plugged in the kitchen using the T outlet. Each coffee pot must be plugged into its own outlet.
- If necessary, people can rent extra tables and chairs from the Grandview Rec Commission Please contact the Rec Commission @ 204-546-5260.
Keys will be released to the renter upon payment of the full rental fee & damage deposit and will receive a walk-through of the facility at that time (if required). In the case of an emergency, renters can call the Municipality Cell at 204-648-4567.
Wireless internet is available to renters.