OSS Waste Disposal (2002) LTD
The following recyclables are acceptable in the OSS Recycling Program:
- Newspaper, Magazines, Catalogs, Office Paper & Shredded Office Paper (flyers & inserts) (including glossy paper) (bond paper, envelopes, craft paper, etc.)
- Box Board, Gable Top Beverage Cartons & Tetra Pak Containers (cereal boxes, laundry detergent boxes, toy boxes, shoe boxes, pizza boxes, etc.)
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel/Tin Cans (no need to remove labels)
- PET #1 Plastic (soft drink bottles, some food and personal care product containers)
- HDPE #2 Natural Plastic Containers (milk jugs)
- LDPE #4 Plastic, PP #5 Plastic & #7 Plastic Containers (containers and lids from margarine, yogurt and other food products)(ketchup, syrup, margarine containers, etc.)
- Glass Jars & Bottles (liquor bottles and glass jars) Please remove all lids
- Architectural (Household) Paints- containers must be original, properly sealed and in good condition (no holes, tears or significant rust). Products are to be dropped off at the WASTE DISPOSAL SITE only.
- All containers should be rinsed. Bottle caps DO NOT need to be removed except from the glass containers.
- Cardboard boxes must be flattened.
- All Town households are entitled to one free blue cart.
- Additional boxes are available for purchase from the Grandview Municipality office.
- The Recycling Depot will still be available for drop-off.